Zion Urgent Care Clinic in Katy, Tx is offers much more than urgent care. Urgent medical conditions are ones that are not emergencies but still require care within 24 hours. Zion also provides flat-fee Virtual Health Care so that you can talk with a doctor using the phone, a video call on your computer or through text.
What is Considered an Urgent Medical Condition?
Some examples include:
- Accidents and falls
- Cuts that don’t involve much blood but might need stitches
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild to moderate asthma
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Minor broken bones and fractures in fingers or toes
- Moderate back problems
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Strep, STD and pregnancy tests
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration
Direct Primary Care
Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a membership-based healthcare model that gives patients continuous access to their provider for a low monthly fee. Patient fees cover extended visits, some clinical, lab and consultative services, care coordination, and comprehensive care management.
In addition, Zion provides non-urgent care. Call or text 832.447.6454 to schedule a time for vaccinations, sports physicals, annual exams, in-office labs (strep, pregnancy, flu) and much more.
Zion Urgent Care Katy, Texas
Above all, Zion Urgent Care is Katy’s newest clinic and offers short wait times, compassionate and affordable care and full service primary care. We are here to serve the Katy, TX community, working with schools, the chamber of commerce and other organizations to keep our patients healthy. Contact us today at 832.447.6454 and visit our website to learn more about how we focus on a mind/body/spirit approach to health care.