Virtual Health Care
Zion Urgent Care offers convenient and affordable virtual doctor visits to all patients and their families.
Virtual Health Care is an affordable and convenient healthcare delivery solution.
For an affordable flat fee of just $75, Zion Urgent Care offers access to our providers via the Healow mobile app so that you can see your doctor without coming into the office. Virtual Visits are a great way to receive treatment for most minor medical conditions. Common ailments we treat virtually include: allergies, cold and flu, urinary tract infections, eye irritation, pain, sinus infections, rashes, sore throat, and pink eye.
- No overpaying for non-emergencies
- No transportation time or costs
- Affordable flat fee
- See a medical provider anytime, anywhere
- No more waiting to feel better
- No need to take time off of work
Wish you could see your doctor over the phone and video conference on your laptop, tablet or smartphone?
Saving time and money on doctor visits is something we all have been waiting for.
Zion offers virtual consults for an affordable flat fee of $75 for video, phone or text appointments. Virtual doctor visits are available Monday – Friday 9:00am to 9:00pm and Saturdays 9am to 3pm via the virtual heath care Healow app.
What is the Healow app? It is an extension of our patient portal for your smartphones and tablets. Some benefits of using the Healow app and/or our patient portal include:
• Send/Receive messages to your care provider
• Track your medications and send refill requests
• Access your personal health record – labs, vitals, progress notes
• Check your next appointment details online
• Receive important alerts and reminders from your doctor
A simple video that introduces you to the Healow app and its benefits can be found here.
Our primary goal is to have you and your family feeling well as quickly as possible. Virtual Health Care provides medical care on the go – just one more way that Zion Urgent Care serves the Katy community.
Our medical providers are board certified. You may use our Virtual Health Care system for the following non emergency medical issues:
- Respiratory Infections – Sinusitis / Bronchitis
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pharyngitis / Sore Throat / Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Pink Eye / Conjunctivitis
- Seasonal Allergies
- Cold and Flu / Fever
- Croup and Cough
- Yeast Infections
- Digestive Issues
- Indigestion / Diarrhea
- Poison Ivy
- Minor Sprain and Muscular Strains
- Motion Sickness when Traveling