ZION RESEARCH CENTER | CONTRACT RESEARCH ORGANIZATION
Zion Urgent Care Clinic in collaboration with partner research organizations and sponsors has been conducting Clinical Research trials on many topics helpful for our community since 2019. Zion Research Center is the contract research organization (CRO) that conducts the studies.
Main areas of clinical research at Zion:
- Infectious diseases, including
- Other health problems, such as
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD),
- High Blood Pressure.
WHY SUBCONTRACT RESEARCH TO ZION RESEARCH CENTER?
Experienced Principal Investigator, Dr. Teddy Teketel
We have been conducting Clinical research since 2020. Our Medical Director and P.I. Dr Teddy Teketel, is an experienced Internal Medicine Board certified doctor conducting research since 2013.
Proven Research Team and Facility, Zion Research Clinic
- Our Staff are BLS, IATA, and ICH-GCP Certified.
- We use a central IRB. IRB submission can be done in conjunction with contract and budget negotiations. These processes both typically take 2-4 weeks.
- We recruit primarily from our dedicated very busy Zion Urgent Care database (80%) and advertising (20%). Zion Urgent Care sees upwards of 10,000 patients a year.
- We utilize Labcorp as our local lab when needed.
- We have O2, AED, and a crash cart on site.
- Our research staff performs all visit procedures, including PFTs, blood draws, and lab processing.
- We have 2 exam rooms dedicated to research patients and 3 more for the clinic which also can be used for research.
- We have an onsite lab for processing labs.
- We store medication and samples in ambient, refrigerated, and frozen conditions.
- We have a dedicated monitoring room with WIFI and access to copy/fax.
- Calibrations are kept on all site equipment. Annual calibrations are performed.
- Our drug storage room and fridge/freezer are continuously temperature-monitored by our dataloggers.
Areas of Research Expertise and Interest
- Infectious diseases- Covid-19, Influenza, UTI, STDs
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Low back pain
- Weight Loss
Zion Research center is experienced in Clinical trials on various Devices and IPs around infectious diseases like Covid-19 ( both treatments and vaccines), Influenza, CMV, as well as non-infectious diseases like Asthma, COPD, and various Allergies.
Located in Katy, Texas
Zion Research Center is located in the center of Katy, Texas, a newly growing densely populated city of 24 Million. Katy is currently growing at a rate of 3.4% annually and its population has increased by 7.1% according to the most recent census.
Zion Research Center is connected to Zion Urgent Care Clinic. The clinic has a regular stream of patients of all races and ages, making it convenient for the Research center to reach out easily to potential participants.
Interested in conducting a Clinical Trial with The Zion research?
If you are interested in looking for a partner to conduct research studies, please give us a call or email us below today.
HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU TODAY?
Send us a message here and we will get back to you.